Saturday, October 3, 2009

Turkey and times

Well, i had some blow your mind kinda stuff to share with those worthy patrons of this blog, even if thats only my imaginary friend and charlie, so be it. But unfortunatly i have to break the news to you... I have a problem. And its not one of those small dont even whine about it my shoes untied problems; its big.
bigger than my desire to witness the greatness that is wicked. and id marry that show if i could let me tell you.... so this problem is greatly great!
I dont know how to put videos and pictures on this darn blog.
i know you must feel deprived without seeing my life insubsequent (i think i just made that word up) pixels and moving scenes. i know, i feel your pain. id long for it too if i were you. But fear not! im sure some valiant hero will come to m rescue after reading this and free you from undergoing anymore stress about the situation. but, until then eat some taco bell. i sure would like some.
mmmm chalupa!

No comments: